so ramdon. so wierd. so waht.

Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

COMIC CON NY the cosplayers October 8-10, 2010




VIDEO

"So much to do, so little time." That is how I would describe this weekend. A 3 day event in the heart of NY at the Jacob Javits Center filled with exhibitions, vendors, video games, celebrities, and not to forget, the fans that came dressed up. This was an amazing event bringing together COMICON and ANIME under one giant roof. I was not able to see half of the convention because it covered so much ground, so I just went around for the fan participation. This is what i saw as I walked around. 


It was just quite the experience for me, the merchandising, the mass amounts of people in attendance, and the costumes were amazing. It felt like Halloween.  The costumes were ranging from Comic themed, to Anime characters, to Video Game icons.  There were some off the wall costumes that had no place at a comic book / amine convention, but I guess in the spirit of dressing up, it doesn't matter. Everyone had a great time.

0 comments: