so ramdon. so wierd. so waht.

Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

Car Town Game Brings Sims-Style Gaming To Car Enthusiasts On Facebook

Car Town Game Brings Sims-Style Gaming To Car Enthusiasts On Facebook | Reviews | Prices | Australian specifications


Its FARMVILLE for cars. What was I thinking playing Farmville. This is cool. And you get to change parts / rims and make custom graphics. Ive tried the graphics thing. Click and let me know what you think. Merc's CAR TOWN photos Its limited to the cars you can pick from, so ive been making replica of my friends cars and famous cars. Stuff like Fast and the Furious, real drift cars, Initial D, and my team cars from NEW IMAGE MOTORSPORTS. In the album, for each pic, I tried to include a link to a pic of the actual car so you can see when the inspiration came from. Join me on Facebook and play CAR TOWN.

0 comments: