so ramdon. so wierd. so waht.

Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

iPhone 4 a must have.


So as it turns out, the one feature I was counting on not to be on the new iPhone4 so that I wouldn't buy it, is there. Can you guess what the deciding factor was that will make this lifelong, hardcore SONY ERICSSON jump ship? The total package that the iPhone4 offers is just too enticing that I must get one. So finally after 7 consecutive Sony phones, each ahead of the current US bland market phones (I was taking color JPGs in 92 with no way to get them off the phone, and had internet options), I'm getting an iPhone. Whats next? a MacBook?

click the title for Engadget's review.

click for GSMarena's review

1 comments:

sukumar said...

most problem is apple dealer have not in global world. that problem. only north america people can get easily other country people could not get easily. iPhone Application Development