so ramdon. so wierd. so waht.

Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

BUZZTIME



if you like to eat, and have fun at the same time join me for buzztime. visit buzztime.com to create a login or visit a location near you as found on the website. I came across this wonder on a trip to Canada and didn't know it was in my area. It was a great experience only to be foiled by a guy named BRIAN CHIN who beat my score. Now I can have my revenge so I'm calling you out Mr. Brian Chin. Come see me...

For those who don't know, its an interactive game played at various retaurants where you play trivia games or card games against other people at other tables and around the country, all in real time. Scores are recorded and also you can track your progress online. There is a rewards type program where you can earn points and win free stuff. its interesting. Check it out @ BUZZTIME.com

0 comments: