so ramdon. so wierd. so waht.

Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

If you knew it was you, what would you do?

Dear [Name],

Greetings from [city/state/country]! I sincerely hope that all is well with you and yours. I am fine. Surprisingly, I've been keeping myself quite busy since I last saw you. Which reminds me, the last time we were together I had a (ball/blast/great time), and you were so [charming/crazy/funny/hilarious] I couldn't get over it. In fact, I still haven't.

[Name], I think of you every day - I can't help myself! Memories of pleasant times with you are hard to suppress, and being within range of you doesn't help matters either because it makes me wish I could be with you even more. Truthfully, knowing that you are alive and I can't be with you is an unbearable torment.

[Name], when will I see you again? I can't stand the pain and anguish of our separation much longer. I yearn to gaze into your captivating eyes. I crave your tender touch, your warm embrace and your passionate kiss. I yearn for the day when I can be with you again.

Until that [fateful/wonderful] day arrives, I wish you the best life has to offer. [Name], please take good care of yourself and call me so I can act like nothing as usual.

Love,
[Name]

0 comments: