so ramdon. so wierd. so waht.

Twitter Updates 2.2: FeedWitter

25 randoms so i dont have to splain myself.

Here are the rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I wanted to bug you or know more about you.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1. I'm a firm believer in the LOL rule. As long as you add LOL to the end of text / IM / whatever, you can say anything without getting in trouble / hurting feeling / or accidentally saying something you shouldn't have. you know you do it too, maybe now you'll notice.

2. Back in the day nintendo consumed me that instead of pausing i would just pee in the corner

3. I became a man at 25, but still feel like im 20 and act it.

4. I tend to match my shoes / hat / shirt and depending on season my gloves / jacket / skully / shorts

5. im kinda organized, i fold my clothes like its a store.

6. I really don't like cars. But I'm heavily involved in the scene.

7. I went to an all boys school cuz there were no girls.

8. I don't think I'm as awesome as people say, but it gets annoying so I play along.

9. Impulse buying should be an occupation

10. XXX don't smoke, don't drink, don't vote

11. SONY everything!!!!!!!!

12. sometimes i don't know why people even bother listening to me when i get obscenly ridiculous, but then when i am serious about serious things, people dont listen.

13. I'm computer illiterate

14. Heed my advice. And if i say 'anything for you', then within my power and maybe beyond, its true. I'm usually too good to be true.

15. i dont share my drink and i wont share with yours

16. I collect the weirdest most random things, then i organize them. please don't comment lol

17. Not really a fan of Hello Kitty. It's true. No matter how it may look.

18. I'm shy. I get nervous around girls and strangers and my first impression is usually bad.

19. typical nice guy, you'll find me last, come visit me

20. my grandma means everything to me, but i dont get to see her. she raised me and i dont know what im going to do when she goes.

21. my sister and I have the same birthday. I have 4 other sets of friends with the same deal.

22. My earliest memory is in pre=school when i first saw a urinal and took a dump in it. Wall toilet, what else could it be, i was young.

23. I was convinced to go on a cruise because of the all you can eat bacon

24. I seriously watched All My Children on ABC for 16 years and stopped cold turkey cuz of a promise.

25. I'm going to regret writing this. LOL

0 comments: